cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My free 30 days??????

Frank555
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Was advised i would get 30 days free. After my first month. Also i feel i added too much money last month. Now i have to add more money,Not happy about that. Also not talking to anyone sucks. C'mon Public Mobile.  Not happy with the services.  Thank you. New customer

4 REPLIES 4

cat2019
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There were several 2nd month free promotions during the past months (e.g., activate any plan to get the 2nd month free for Black Friday Sale, or activate any plan $25 or higher and get the 2nd month free for Christmas Sale). Which one did you purchase? Also, what do you mean you have to add too much money? Any money you add will stay in your account as your future credits and it will only be deducted accordingly when you renew. 

When you purchased the 2nd month free plan ( $25/30 days for example), the 2nd month $25 credit will be added into your account automatically a couple of days after your purchase so you don't have to pay anything extra when it comes to your renewal. That's how it works.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Frank555 

If you have the display saying how much you will pay next month, you can ignore that

The money should land on your account before the next reveal date

If it doesn't please contact moderators

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Frank555 

When did you sign up?

Can you please take screenshots of your payment history all the way to initial payment blackout/zoom out stative info

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Frank555 wrote:

Was advised i would get 30 days free. After my first month. Also i feel i added too much money last month. Now i have to add more money,Not happy about that. Also not talking to anyone sucks. C'mon Public Mobile.  Not happy with the services.  Thank you. New customer

When did you activate your SIM?

Adding money into your account will just stay there for your next renewal.

Nope. No one to talk to. It's what you signed up for. The online "moderators" seem to be responding reasonably well these days.

Need Help? Let's chat.