cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My debit visa card it want accept want auto pay.but i don't know

Santos73
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.everyone just smile all team member and using public mobile.be hannes when i refer friend to buy sim.she like it.im so jappy to helf my.and i don't know that a reward somebody ask me you cant get reward PM.i do not know that.for me PM is the bess.thanks to all.rememmber just 😃

8 REPLIES 8

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Santos73to add to what @darlicious said. before doing that, clear your browser history, and go to private or incognito mode, before logging back in and attempting to add your Visa debit.

Welcome to Public Mobile.

Nanqui
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Santos73 Welcome to public mobile! 

@Santos73 

Are you having trouble getting your account to accept your visa/debit card and registering it for autopay? Clear your browser, open only one tab in secret/incognito mode using firefox, chrome, or safari . Have a copy of your cards billing address ready and copy it exactly except don't use the apt/unit box instead if you have a suite # add it to the front of your street address. ( 101-123 MY ST.)  and do not put a space in the postal code (X0X0X0). USE ALL CAPS if necessary. You can also check with how your address is officially listed by the post office. ie. I write my street address as : 123 west 1st ave but it's officially 123 1ST AVE W. Sometimes it's the subtlest of changes that make all the difference. Welcome to public mobile.

yanzhiqiang

Welcome to Public Mobile.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@Santos73 

If you login to your selfserve you will see your referral code, give it to your friends and they should use it when they activate their sim. They will get $10 the next day and u will get $1 each month. 

Cheers

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

People usual refer to public mobile as pm, or private message (the little evrope to right when you are in this community)

brettster99

@Santos73 

Welcome to the PM family 

Glad you are here 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Santos73  welcome to public mobile. Enjoy the savings.

Need Help? Let's chat.