cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My daughter’s registeration

ksrf2004
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello.

I have signed up for my daughter's registeration, and whenever I reach the transaction stage, it keeps showing error. I have no idea if it worked or not. Could you please check on this?

4 REPLIES 4

@ksrf2004Besides checking for whether there is a credit card charge.. if there is put your SIM card into your phone and see if that works. If that works go to https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/ and create an Account.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@ksrf2004 wrote:

Hello.

I have signed up for my daughter's registeration, and whenever I reach the transaction stage, it keeps showing error. I have no idea if it worked or not. Could you please check on this?

Hi, To see whether registration worked, you can check if the plan fee was already charged to your credit card and try popping in the SIM card to see if it works.

Otherwise before attempting registration again, it may help if you clear your browser cache and open a new tab in incognito mode.

If you're still getting an error, let us know what it says.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ksrf2004 wrote:

Hello.

1.  You should restart your browser and start over again as PM does not handle session state correctly.

2.  There may be issue with the way you enter your credit card address info for the transaction stage.

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@ksrf2004 wrote:

Hello.

Which error? Invalid sim?  If it says that, you have to wait 50 minutes to try again.

Did you get to payment step and hit to proceed? If you did, don't try to activate again but see if your credit card was charged. Also see if the sim card is working with service.

Need Help? Let's chat.