cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My data has not working today,help!!!

senbabala
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I found my data has not worked anymore,it still works yesterday, but the signal bar is full and changed to 4G+(it used to be 3G),all the settings I haven't changed and I'v check the all settings is correct, I'v reboot and take out and in my SIM card several times, I am

really appreciated whom can help me!

6 REPLIES 6

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@senbabala It seems that some phones got an update overnight. Please check to see if you data is enabled. Thanks.

@senbabala Maybe you used it all up? Check the data counter on your selfserve page. If it's not there then you have used it all up. 

PM is currently running a promo on their 1 GB data add-on you might want to take advantage of.

PM uses Bell and Telus towers which are 4G but speeds get throttled to 3G.  Did you check your self serve account under data and add,-ons if no amount of data is showing then you have used up your data.  You can buy an add-on for 1GB for $15.

@senbabala wrote:

I found my data has not working anymore,it still works yesterday, but the signal bar is full and changed to 4G+(it used to be 3G),all the settings I haven't changed and I'v check the all settings is correct, I'v reboot and take out and in my SIM card several times, I am

@senbabala   Maybe try the lost/stolen trick, log into your account, select plans/add-ons tab, then phone lost, suspend service and log out.  Wait 5 mins, log back in and resume service, log out and reboot the phone.

senbabala
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I found my data has not working anymore,it still works yesterday, but the signal bar is full and changed to 4G+(it used to be 3G),all the settings I haven't changed and I'v check the all settings is correct, I'v reboot and take out and in my SIM card several times, I am

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Is your cell data switched to on in the settings.

Could you be out of data? Check self service.

Check your apn settings:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/How-do-I-set-up-data-APN-on-my-smartp...

Need Help? Let's chat.