cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is not loading

rawansandhu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I login to my account it shows empty screen with hello only, my number is xxxxxxxxx

Edit:. Phone number redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information on the public forum.

16 REPLIES 16

@rawansandhu It looks like there is an issue with your device's browser.. is your device nearly out of storage if not, try another android browser 

@rawansandhu 

Chrome incognito mode usually works well on this site. 

Clearing.cache or even trying another computer or device 

rawansandhu

I tried mods are saying to post in group

@rawansandhu  Unless this is a time sensitive issue waiting to try again in a few hours or tomorrow is no big deal. There has been a few other users with the same problem. Pm might just need a day or two to fix the glitch.

Stay Safe!

Restart your computer and try again. Use the incognito mode. Does this help ?

rawansandhu

yes, I have recevived it and after clicking on that link I registered my account

@will13am  please help @rawansandhu  edit post.

@rawansandhu wrote:

That is what I thought that since I have created my account yesterday I should wiat for 24 hours, but still no luck

Look in your email...you should get a "Welcome to Public Mobile" message. Did you get it yet ?

You have to edit out personal info. We cannot do this for you privacy and security !!!!!

rawansandhu

Can you please check, I have changed my account to temporary password:

rawansandhu

That is what I thought that since I have created my account yesterday I should wiat for 24 hours, but still no luck

I did my check on chrome mobile browser.  Worked on all my accounts.

@rawansandhu wrote:

tried different browsers, website nad phone browser

Follow @will13am  advice but wait one hour just to be safe it might need to reset.

rawansandhu

tried different browsers, website nad phone browser

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rawansandhu , try clearing browser cache and login again.  I just tried my account and everything is working albeit slow. 

Need Help? Let's chat.