cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account has been disabled and my Sim Card has been unregistered my - Phone Does NOT Work

kparti
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public Mobile App and website says my login has been disabled.

My phone says my SIM Card is unregistered.

My phone is not working my account is not working.

My account has been paid.

17 REPLIES 17

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@kparti wrote:

It could be an unrelated issue but for them to both occur at the extact same time and be related is EXTREMELY unlikely

@kparti    Just to clarify, your account wasn't suspended for more than 90 days without payment during that interval?  I know you said you made a payment, but was it suspended before that?  Because 90 days of suspension without payment means account/number is deactivated.

Or, have customer support been able to help you if it was connected to a possible SIMjack?

Camila322

Submit a ticket in online chat , or talk with an agent

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@kparti wrote:

Public Mobile App and website says my login has been disabled.

My phone says my SIM Card is unregistered.

My phone is not working my account is not working.

My account has been paid.

@kparti 

Are you new to Public Mobile (did you just activate a SIM card)?

OR, have you been a customer with working services before this 'unregistered' issue started happening?

*Is your phone locked? Contact your previous provider to unlock it for you. You will need your imei number, dial *#06# to get it.

*Check if your phone is blacklisted here: https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

Were you able to try your SIM into another working phone (as @Anonymous already suggested), I am curious if this works. 

@kparti 

Also can you call your number from another phone?

@kparti 

Try calling 611 from your phone. Alternatively call 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number. Send a private message to customer support with "fraudulent port?" in the subject line and include the following info...... then start checking your financial accounts while you await the CSA response.

Spoiler

Send a private message...   Contact the CSA's (formerly moderators) by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

1. Full name and address on pm account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses in tne past week.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the CSA's (formerly moderators.) Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the CSA's (formerly moderators) click below
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@kparti wrote:

It could be an unrelated issue but for them to both occur at the extact same time and be related is EXTREMELY unlikely

I have a suspicious feeling that your account could have been taken over by someone else.  But then to swap out the SIM cards is not straightforward.  You need to get in touch with a CSA to find out exactly what has transpired.  

kparti

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kparti : Yes it sounds serious. So we're trying to nail down where it's serious. Did you try the SIM in another phone?

kparti

I did initially take out my SIM card and try rebooting my phone.

The phone says the Sim is not registered.

My login has also been disabled from Public Mobile website.

This means it is likely an account issue not my phone.

If you are just going to spam suggestions that do not address the issue then please stop.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kparti 

can you test your SIM card in another device to check it out your issue from device or SIM card,

if still not fix it you Have To Submit a Ticket To Contact Customer Support Agent byCS_Agent, and Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kparti : Can you try your SIM in another phone? The logging in _may_ be unrelated.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kparti 

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and do Rebooting your phone,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

and you can try to reset network settings and Changing APN Settings
Spoiler
for IPhone

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords,

or visit  Here link, 

and go Changing APN Settings On An IPhone

click Here link, 

How to reset network settings on an Android device
  1. Open the Settings app on your Android.
  2. Scroll to and tap either "General management" or "System," depending on what device you have.
  3. Tap either "Reset" or "Reset options."
  4. Tap the words "Reset network settings."

or visit  Here link,

and go Changing APN Settings On Android device

click Here link,

Ensure you have the correct APN settings by visit Here link,

Select the brand and model of your phone, After doing so, you will be provided with the exact APNs required for your phone on our network.

and can you try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do again Rebooting your phone 

This is quick and simple,

kparti

this does not address my issue

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kpartiI would suggest getting in touch with @CS_Agent by sending a private message that includes your relevant account information. Once they verify your account they will be able to resolve the issue for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kparti 

for your website,

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

Need Help? Let's chat.