cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Dual sim will not work Koodoo and PM

stabilityphysio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a Blu Life One X3. It is a dual standby sim. I know PM and another sim should be able to work because I have used it in Europe with Lyca Mobile, however someone else set it up. When I insert it with PM and Koodoo, I can use PM for data and receive calls on PM, but can't make / receive calls or texts on Koodoo. Both work fine on their own in sim slot 1 or 2. I just managed to get calls forwarded from Koodoo to PM so that is a kind of fix, however I still can't make calls with Koodoo or send / receive texts. Does anyone know what I am meant to do to set this up?

2 REPLIES 2

stabilityphysio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for letting me know, however I changed the title alittle since the responses were not actually addressing the porblem I have. This is just about 5 complete days and nothing. I get that PM is cheaper (in part due to no customer servcie), but I didn't expect this bad of a response. I have a PM sim that is esssentially useless to me at the moment.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stabilityphysio you already have a thread for this:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Dual-sim-use-with-Koodoo-and-PM/m-p/3...

Please don't double-post for the same issue.  It leads to confusion and fragmented responses.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.