cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple family members using Public

CL_3010
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, does Public give discounts or incentives (other than a referral bonus) for family members all using Public? With my last carrier they offered unlimited/free calling between family members and accounts were linked. I suspect Pubkid doesn’t do this as I’ve done some searching but wanted to know for sure! 

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

@CL_3010 wrote:

Hi, does Public give discounts or incentives (other than a referral bonus) for family members all using Public? With my last carrier they offered unlimited/free calling between family members and accounts were linked. I suspect Pubkid doesn’t do this as I’ve done some searching but wanted to know for sure! 

Thanks!

There are no shared usage plans at Public Mobile. Each phone number would be in it's own separate account. 

Subsequent activations could be referred by any of the already active Public Mobile customers to give the referrer a $1 per 30 day discount.

There is nothing else for family members.  If you need unlimited calling/texting between the family members, you'll need to have an unlimited plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.