cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Numbers on 1 account

Great_Big_Abyss
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So, is it possible to have multiple numbers/sim cards on one account? 

I just signed up for PM and started my account, got my number ported over, and all is well.  I want to move my wife over to PM this evening, and I'd like to use a referal code to get that bonus!

Is it possible to have her number linked to my account?  Or will she need to have her own account with a discrete username and password?  I pay for both of our cellphone bills, and it would be easier if it was all in one place.

6 REPLIES 6

Great_Big_Abyss

Oh, I thought it was meant that could do it through PM website. 

Okay, I undertand it has to be achieved throught email clients.  Gotcha.

@Great_Big_AbyssFor Gmail

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/22370?hl=en

An easy way to sort your email is to add categories after your username.

For example, messages sent to the following aliases will all go to janedoe@gmail.com:

• janedoe+school@gmail.com
  • janedoe+notes@gmail.com
  • janedoe+important.emails@gmail.com
Step 1: Choose aliases

Think of how you want to sort your email, then choose an alias for each category. For example:

• Use yourname+work@gmail.com for work emails.
  • Use yourname+news@gmail.com to sign up for newsletters.
  • Use yourname+shopping@gmail.com to create an account with an online retailer.
Step 2: Filter your messages

Create filters to take automatic actions, like:

• Adding a label or a star
  • Forwarding to another account
  • Archiving or deleting

Great_Big_Abyss

@will13am wrote:

@Great_Big_Abyss , I will just add that the closest thing to account linkage is to use email alias for setting up additional accounts.  This way, all correspondence goes to the same email recipient. 

How do you set this up?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Great_Big_Abyss , I will just add that the closest thing to account linkage is to use email alias for setting up additional accounts.  This way, all correspondence goes to the same email recipient. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Great_Big_Abyss wrote:

So, is it possible to have multiple numbers/sim cards on one account? 

I just signed up for PM and started my account, got my number ported over, and all is well.  I want to move my wife over to PM this evening, and I'd like to use a referal code to get that bonus!

Is it possible to have her number linked to my account?  Or will she need to have her own account with a discrete username and password?  I pay for both of our cellphone bills, and it would be easier if it was all in one place.

PM system is setup with one number per account only.  We cannot link more than 1 number to one login.

Yes, she with need a separate email address.  You can use your credit card to pay for both account.  To avoid credit card fraud detection, it is better to activate her account the next day so that the PM auotpay will not withdrew fund from your credit within couple of hours on the same day.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM only allows one phone#, email, sim per account.

Need Help? Let's chat.