cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move funds back to credit card

halamalikrmc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Mistakenly added funds to old inactive sim. And then activated subscription so got charged twice for old phone number. Because that account username and password was saved on my phone . Can anyone move it back to my card

3 REPLIES 3

toxicfire
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@halamalikrmc wrote:

Mistakenly added funds to old inactive sim. And then activated subscription so got charged twice for old phone number. Because that account username and password was saved on my phone . Can anyone move it back to my card

@halamalikrmc  This is definatly a mod request here so contact them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Make sure to include as much info as you can when you private message them. If you have old sim card number/ account number/ phone number all of this will speed things up when they contact you back.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@halamalikrmc wrote:

Contact mods

Would be nice if you remembered old account number

They could move funds to your new account so that you don't have to pay for next couple of months

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You'll need moderator assistance for this one. Good luck.

Click this to message moderator

Need Help? Let's chat.