cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More than 1 phone on an account

cheptry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, is it possible to have more than 1 phone on 1 account... I would love to get my wife on a plan too... thanks

9 REPLIES 9

Thank @mimmo @srlawren for the tricks and the site!!! I never ear or read about that before!!!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mimmo wrote:

@srlawren agreed.

I prefer the + trick, however  as it is more flexible. you can use numbers names etc...and so you don't need to remember where you put the .

@mimmo hmm.  Yeah good point actually.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo

@srlawren agreed.

I prefer the + trick, however  as it is more flexible. you can use numbers names etc...and so you don't need to remember where you put the .

srlawren

@mimmo wrote:

You can always use an email alias if you use Gmail.

Name+123@gmail.com goes to name@gmail.com

@mimmo there is also the dot trick, where you insert a dot somewhere in the user name.  N.ame@gmail.com, Na.me@gmail.com, Nam.e@gmail.com, Nam.e@gmail.com, N.am.e@gmail.com, N.a.m.e@gmail.com all go to Name@gmail.com's inbox.  

More on these two tricks here:  https://www.thewindowsclub.com/gmail-address-tricks

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo

You can always use an email alias if you use Gmail.

Name+123@gmail.com goes to name@gmail.com

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@cheptryYou have to create your own account. 1 number per account. 

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Separate account with separate login - which means you need a different email as well. 

Dunkgirl

@cheptry wrote:

Hi, is it possible to have more than 1 phone on 1 account... I would love to get my wife on a plan too... thanks

@cheptryNo you can't, but you can make a secondary account with the same payment method. The system lets at least 4 accounts with the same credit card. Also good news you can use your number as a referral when signing her up so she gets a $10 bonus and you get $1 off per 30 days. If you wanted to wait and try your luck often there are $50 sign up bonuses and various other discounted plans and promotions that run. The only "promotion" that is running is a 500mb autopay bonus but that's not the type I am referring to. We are well over due for some activation promotions.

Carld123

@cheptry wrote:

@cheptry

Its one account per line...but you can pay both with the same CC

Need Help? Let's chat.