cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Monthly plan data

Hi All,

im on a $25 plan, recently I got a auto renewal. I did bot see the plan data allocation update and is deducting data usage from the last cycle’s monthly data numbers. I was expecting the counter to reset on data allocated and usage, any ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Mayor / Maire

Re: Monthly plan data

@Foxjig1 

According to your screenshot your renewal occurred on Dec 28th. Plans are not monthly they are every 30 days. You should reset your phone data tracker each month as well.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Mayor / Maire

@Foxjig1  when is your payment due date? 

Can you post a screenshot? REMOVE PERSONAL INFO FROM PHOTO.

Dec 31, next renewal date is Jan 30.

Mayor / Maire

@Foxjig1 

Can you please post a screenshot of your My Data & Add-on Section?

As plans are 30 Daya. Once the renewal happens (Dec 31st) then your data should reset. Is it possible that you're looking at a data add-on?  ..a screenshot will help see what you see. Thanks!

95EC6528-EA51-474F-910B-43149C7F1690.jpeg

I think it’s a system lag, it will update by the coming week? 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Foxjig1 

Renewal is in eastern time, so if you are out west renewal takes place in the evening of Dec 30th for you. Did you use any data during that time that would now count towards your current cycle?

The usage in this cycle doesn’t add up to the shown summary. I’m looking at all usage on dec 30 onwards to be on safe side. It’s not even half of shown MBs used.

Mayor / Maire

@Foxjig1 

Thanks for screenshot. Looking quickly. Your renewal had to be before the 31st Dec as your next payment due day is January 27th.

I think your renewal was the 29th? (Maybe 28th)

You can confirm this by clicking "View Payment History" under "Make a payment".

My renewal was actually the 31st of Dec. My next payment is January 30th.

Once you figure out what date your renewal was Under "Change plan" click "View my usage". Then on new page there is a drop down for "Last 7 days" switch it to last 30 days.  Go page by page up to renewal date.  Calculate each "Data event" that says "WEB".

Each page is at bottom. It's best to go through each page as the sort feature does not work that great.

Screenshot_20201102_153713.jpg

Do they add up to what you have currently used?

Mayor / Maire

@Foxjig1 

According to your screenshot your renewal occurred on Dec 28th. Plans are not monthly they are every 30 days. You should reset your phone data tracker each month as well.

View solution in original post

Need Help? Let's chat.