cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly pay

daaneshkaa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have finished my data before the 30 days of the plan, Can I do the monthly pay of the next 30 days and have data or should I wait for the 30day to make another payment ? 

6 REPLIES 6

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@daaneshkaa 

Think ahead about what sort of data you'll need.  A lot of people in similar situations buy the $15 add-on for 1GB.  Add-ons generally don't expire and will continue to roll forward every cycle until used up.  This is great for a "bit" extra data just to float you by until the next cycle.

If you need a lot more data for the future, then consider changing plans to get more data every cycle.  If this is a one-time thing, then you can renew early (or get the Add-On).  Note that if you "renew now" through a CS Agent (staff) then you forfeit everything remaining in your cycle (minutes, etc).  Hope this helps!  🙂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@daaneshkaa   Which plan you currently have and how much more data you need?  1GB costs $15.  If you definitely need more than 1GB data, you might want to renew early or change plan (and pick Change Plan Now option)  to one that suits you need.

If you are buying add-on for now, make sure you remember buying add-on is a 2 steps process.  First load enough fund, then head over to buy your data add-on

@daaneshkaa 

Pros and cons of the options mentioned above:

Renewing your current plan early or doing an immediate plan change will forfeit all minutes you have left in your old plan (assuming it's the $15 plan with limited minutes) and start your new cycle right away.

Buying a data add-on will tide you over until the next renewal date and any unused data will roll over to the next cycle until totally consumed.

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@daaneshkaa - it is probably cheaper to go to the add ons from your account and purchase the 1 gb for $15. This 1 gb doesn't run out when your 30 days is over, but gets carried over until it is used up. You can renew early and start your plan before the 30 days, but that is probably more expensive.  Another option is to review your plan details and see whether or not there is a better plan more suited to your needs.  Good luck!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could purchase an add-on for $15 for 1 GB.

It would remain in your account until it is used up.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

@daaneshkaa wrote:

I have finished my data before the 30 days of the plan, Can I do the monthly pay of the next 30 days and have data or should I wait for the 30day to make another payment ? 

Simply making a payment doesn't give you more data (additional action is needed). Your choices to get more data are to do one of:  renew your current plan early, buy a data add-on, or to perform an immediate plan change.

All of the above will reqiire you to pay immediately for the plan or add-on.  The other option is to continue to use your current plan without data.

To renew your current plan early, you will need the help of a CSA.  Afer making the necessary top up, click on the chat icon to open a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.