cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Data Usage

Juiceton12345
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to find out what my average monthly data use is, iv looked around in my profile and while i can find my plan usuage history, it doesnt tell me about my data usage. anyone know where i can find this ?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Juiceton12345  In addition to the data usage report online you can also use the built in data usage monitor on your phone. Another PM member has provided an Android app free for PM users that can be downloaded via the play store called Data Witnes PM.

More info on the app can be found here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/IWIK-s-quot-Data-Witness-quot-for-And...

This article is also a good reference when it comes to data usage at PM.

buchaneer52
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Select the "View My Usage" in the "My Plan" Section of Your Account

buchaneer52
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you select View My Usage, you will go to a page that shows your usage for Last 7 Days (as default) but you can select the time period below that and you can select a Start Date and End Date for whatever time period you want.

Juiceton12345

okay, thanks .

Click on the usuage tab on the main screen and you can select a date range to view previous usuage.

Juiceton12345

no way to find out about the previous months is there?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

After you log into your self serve account - under data and add-ons then click on view usuage which will show amount used and remaining limit.

Need Help? Let's chat.