cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Bill

FredericJLJ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Dear Public Mobile Users,

I just started using Public Mobile today, and I do not know whether I will receive the monthly bill in paper form. I checked my account settings for related preference, but could not find it. 

Where can I find the bill delivery settings? Can I choose to have the bill mailed to me in paper form? If it be in electronic form, will I be able to download it every month?

Sincerely. 

6 REPLIES 6

FredericJLJ

Dear Triguy, 

Thank you for the answer. 

I accepted Jb456's answer, which I deemed to be more detailed. Nevertheless, your answer is also very useful, and provides the details that the other answers do not provide. 

I gave you a Bravo. 

Sincerely. 

FredericJLJ

Dear gblackma, 

Thank you for the answer. 

I accepted Jb456's answer as the solution, as I found his answer more detailed. But your answer is also useful. I grave you a Bravo.

Sincerely. 

@FredericJLJ wrote:

Dear Public Mobile Users,

I just started using Public Mobile today, and I do not know whether I will receive the monthly bill in paper form. I checked my account settings for related preference, but could not find it. 

Where can I find the bill delivery settings? Can I choose to have the bill mailed to me in paper form? If it be in electronic form, will I be able to download it every month?

Sincerely. 

There are no bills, but only receipts as Public Mobile provides only prepaid service. They are not in paper form and will not be mailed. As other has mentioned, you have to request it.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To get an invoice.

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Also include the following information :

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

There is no 30 day bill. You log into your account and it shows you when your next payment due date is and the amount owed.  Don't forget to add autopay to your account for a $2 discount.

If you do want a bill with a Public Mobile header. Than you would have to contact the moderators and request that.

Most people do it once a year for tax purposes not every 30 days.

Two ways to reach moderators

1-

Simon.JPG

 2- via private message to them at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@FredericJLJ no to all your questions. To get a 30 day cycle bill. You have to contact the moderators and ask them to send you one. It takes approximately 2 to 4 weeks to come. So its better to ask for quarterly, semiannual  or annual bills if required. Stay safe.

Need Help? Let's chat.