cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money.

Eye_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had about 17 dollars in my account, ready to go for the next payment which happens to be today. Well i get a text message saying “thank you for your payment” i thought that was weird because i don’t have auto pay set up. I go into my account, i have 2 dollars left, like I’ve paid the 15 and it’s still saying it’s not been paid. 

7 REPLIES 7

Pediol

I also did not know how this works, but finally I understood. By the way, I try to invest all free money or earn even more. For example, recently I try to play starburst online slot and it turns out, I have already multiplied my money. This makes me happy.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you have available balance in your account, then on your renew day, the money will offset this balance then credit card. If you see the message saying suspend it is normal, just ignore this message if you still can make calls.

@Eye_ wrote:

The 17 dollars in there were my credits/referrals. I felt content knowing my payment for the next month was set for. 

@Eye_, plans are not monthly, they are 30- or 90-day cycles.  If this happened today, it is your 'Payment Date'.  Available funds are used if there are no rewards/credits otherwise on your account.  AutoPay on runs if enabled for credit/debit card payment when Available funds are not sufficient.  Overnight your plan renews.

This is how voucher payments would work also, as credit cards are not required to be used.  Cash payment for a voucher at a grocery store or gas bar and loaded immediately or via your phone or self-serve account would do the exact same thing.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Eye_ wrote:

I had about 17 dollars in my account, ready to go for the next payment which happens to be today. Well i get a text message saying “thank you for your payment” i thought that was weird because i don’t have auto pay set up. I go into my account, i have 2 dollars left, like I’ve paid the 15 and it’s still saying it’s not been paid. 

@Eye_  I' assuming that you are on the $15 (30 day) plan. So because you had $17 in your account during renewal the system wil take the $15 to renew your plan and as a result you have a balance of +$2 in you account. The account status will go back to normal with the next day. If you phone is working don't worry about it.

Eye_

The 17 dollars in there were my credits/referrals. I felt content knowing my payment for the next month was set for. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Do you have any referrals or any other rewards/credits ? Usually they are used to pay for your account first.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Eye_, auto pay is a process where the system will take funds from your payment card.  If you already have funds in the account ahead of a renewal, the system will take those funds automatically to renew.  This is different than auto pay.  Are you saying that funds were taken but renewal not completed?  Do you see the account in suspended state? 

Need Help? Let's chat.