cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mods please help

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Hi mods, I helped a friend come to PM last night the process failed at the last step. Phone was not working yesterday but is today. I can not logical the account and when I try password recovery I get unknown email.

I sent a long private message last night with all details and a request to port. It's their last day today on their plan.

I have not heard anything from the mods today. Hopefully you will be able to find my message from last night.

@CS_Agent

If my tag doesn't work can someone from community it's please tag. (Using mobile and tags don't seem to work)

Thanks.
11 REPLIES 11

Cpo75
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Needs your help to problem solve for how to update credit card. I did everything to put number, date, year and back number then box up says they are unable to process. I been very frustrated. Tried it many times and same says they are unable to process. I just got new card same number. Just new date, year and back number.

LucrativeSight
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just want to pay my **bleep**ing cellphone bill. I have been trying for three days and I runa business from this phone. 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@mimmo

I'm glad to hear everything is now functional 🙂 

I'm really sorry we are having some issues with the new community moderator account but our team members are already aware and this should be resolved shortly. 

Thank you for your feedback! 🙂 

Cheers, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

mimmo

Thanks Shazia,  Managed to create athe account and initiated teh port. hopefully there are no issues with the port.

On a side note, love the service, once the mods get involved, but   I sent a private message last night and waited all m orning, in the afternoon i created a community post and again tagged the moderator account and nothing happened for over 3 hours.  It took another memeber to get the mods attention.  It should not be like that. I can feel peoples fustrations 🙂 

I bvelieve I followed the proper procedures. Just curious why it took so long for mods to get involved?  did i do something wrong was teh new moderator account not working properly.

In the end i'm glad i got to move forward with the account setup.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@mimmo

Awesome! the account is active now 🙂 

Can you have her test the SIM card? Also, she will need to create a new self-serve account and she can port in her number directly from there. 

If my help is further needed then please let me know. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

mimmo

Message sent. Was a cut and paste of my orrginal message to the moderator account. Doing everyhing from a mobile hopefully the formatting was ok

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @mimmo

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Can you please send me the private message if you still haven't received any response?

I will assist you right away!

Thank you @Mana, you rock 😄 

Shazia

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@mimmo I think the mods are still online. They should me able to help you out. 

Maybe there is a slight delay in response due to online session that just ended not too long ago today. 

I have are tagged the mod team for you. Please stay patient. 

Thank you. 

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Activation failure strikes again!

What phone number are you using when you try to register the self-service account?  I assume the temporary number assigned on sign-up (which seems to have service today)?  

mimmo

Just tried that it says number is invalid or profile already created.

@Shazia_K are you able to help out? 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Have you tried creating new account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Need Help? Let's chat.