cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mods haven't replied to my port number request - how do I get their attention?

ndon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was talking with them via private message on monday, they asked for my account number and I submitted it, and then nothing. I've sent a few replies since but no one is answering. Are they just super busy? Is this typical for Public Mobile?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

JDavis250
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That is completely fair and now understand that factor. 

Had I known I’d held off on getting a switch but I assumed the service would be speedy but upon reviewing other posts recently I find out that yeah the support team is small so there obviously is some understanding on my end. Is my fault for not digging in before requesting help and not understanding this provider service.

Just really hope they come upon my message sooner than later, and luckily there is other ways of getting ahold of me at work.

Sorry for the impatienceness 😣 

@JDavis250 wrote:

I’ve had this problem as well... I sent a messages Friday with all info and it is now Wednesday no response. 

I need this matter dealt with as this phone is my work phone and need it operational sooner than later. Getting upset! 

@JDavis250It has been stated by others that it is not wise to use a 3rd tier phone service when your phone is needed to be operational for business purpose and suggest to look into a phone provider like telus with 24 hour live support or koodo that has live support during business hours.

JDavis250
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve had this problem as well... I sent a messages Friday with all info and it is now Wednesday no response. 

I need this matter dealt with as this phone is my work phone and need it operational sooner than later. Getting upset! 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@ndon wrote:

I was talking with them via private message on monday, they asked for my account number and I submitted it, and then nothing. I've sent a few replies since but no one is answering. Are they just super busy? Is this typical for Public Mobile?

Thanks

@ndon

Sorry I know it sucks. 😞 They are really busy but working hard to respond to each inquiry. Support staff is small but that’s why this service is such low cost. Rest assured you WILL be taken care of.

The more messages you send the more backlog is created due to time the moderator team has to spend searching through the messages. Or it pushes you all the way down the queue the right to the end of the line. They have officially said both so I don't know which way it is. But what both messages do explain is multiple messages will slow down a response.

Need Help? Let's chat.