cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amathew
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

what i have to do if moderator read the message and did not respond to my message

16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kaborlaura wrote:

Need to add to plan  servuce provider dud not pit text on plan

You can do an immediate plan change to one with text but you would lose what you've already paid. The mods might give you credit if you only JUST came here but they're not obliged to.

Or you can do a future plan change for your next renewal and make do without texting for now. With that then do texting in other instant messaging ways.

Kaborlaura

Need to add to plan  servuce provider dud not pit text on plan

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sethu10 if you haven't already sent a private message to the moderator team, please see @Dunkman's reply above for the link.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

sethu10

I was already having enough amounts ie 35$ and then only i took the plan. Now accnt blnc is nill. So i didnt have to give them anymore. And my plan is due on november 3rd

srlawren

@sethu10 wrote:

I have changed my plan today at 9 am but not activated yet.

@sethu10 was your account suspended when you made the plan change?  If so, here's the procedure for how to change it and reactivate it.  It's a 2-step process:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Systems-Update-Ability-to-change-plan-w...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

sethu10

I have changed my plan today at 9 am but not activated yet.

@Kylestoner

Your post may get more visibiity by starting your  own topic/thread.  

Can you give more details of your situation?  Did you miss your payment date?  Were you on autopay?  What does your account status show?  Inactive?

You might need to contact Public mobile moderator.

send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

Kylestoner

Hey need help paid my bill can u turn my phone back on please ?

@Tommy1967 wrote:

Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help.
on my account l need unlocked l need new password ro send to me or link 

You will need to contact the Moderators. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
    • PM Phone Number
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Tommy1967
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help.
on my account l need unlocked l need new password ro send to me or link 

@Muller, you posted in an old thread.  It's best to start a new thread to ensure visibility for your question.  In any event if you are having account related issues, it's best to send a private message to the moderator team and have them investigate.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Rockdaddy22

Are you still having trouble? If so, what does it say in your self serve under data?

Muller

I top up last nignt but my data is not working

srlawren

@kkpuri1 you're locked out?  Please see below for how to get help:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

kkpuri1

I have locked out my account

wrote:

what i have to do if moderator read the message and did not respond to my message

Need password help 

wrote:

jerinjohny1

try different moderator.hope they will respond.usually they do

Need Help? Let's chat.