cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

woodfeller5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need help . I cat get into my account cause I’m locked out for the 3rd time . I also need a moderator to help me transfer my Telus number to my public mobile account 

12 REPLIES 12

@maksym7marchuk 

Unless you entered the payment via 611 you would have had to add a payment and reactivated the service. It sounds as though you missed the second step. Contact the moderators to see if anything can be done ( unlikely) but they may be willing to credit you your payment if you activate a new account. Unless your phone number came from a telus provider phone number recovery will be difficult.

@will13am 

Use your oracle powers.

@maksym7marchuk wrote:

Hello Moderator Team

I can't log in to my account my phone number is *** *** **** and my email **********

I received an email on April 4. Your phone number ******** will expire in 14 days.  I made a payment on April 12, I have all the receipts, and I can't log in to my account and phone number, which is not active. Could you help me recover my phone number, please!

@computergeek541 

@maksym7marchuk 

Please delete all your personal info by clicking on the 3 dots at the top left corner of your post. This is a public forum.

@mimmo 

Edit please and thx.

maksym7marchuk

Hello Moderator Team

I can't log in to my account my phone number is cxxx.  and my email xxxx

I received an email on April 4. Your phone number xxxx will expire in 14 days.  I made a payment on April 12, I have all the receipts, and I can't log in to my account and phone number, which is not active. Could you help me recover my phone number, please!

Edit my mimmo

@maksym7marchuk 

Wait an hour. Clear your browser. Reboot your device. Use secret/incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari and try again. If you still have no success then contact the moderators to gain access.

Either click the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen and submit a ticket thru simon or send a private message to the Moderator_Team.

maksym7marchuk

I need help. I cat get into my account cause I’m locked out for the 3rd time

woodfeller5

Hi, yes I tried the chat but couldn’t access my account to get the account number. I used the second option thanks 

woodfeller5

I am back in my account .the account is activated . I have pm the moderators thanks to your link ty 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@woodfeller5 wrote:

I need help . I cat get into my account cause I’m locked out for the 3rd time . I also need a moderator to help me transfer my Telus number to my public mobile account 

Transferring a number from TELUS or Koodo (including formerly PC Mobile)?

If you wish to transfer an existing number from TELUS or Koodo (including formerly PC Mobile), you will need to first complete your activation with a new number, then reach out to our Moderator team here in order to transfer your existing number to Public Mobile.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @woodfeller5 ,

Did you try the Forget your Password option?

Clear your browser's cache and open a tab in incognito mode, then try again.

To help with your port contact the moderators.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.