cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator working hours

cmobile
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No it's 9:14PM Toronto time. I need port a number from Fido to Public Mobile.  PM changed process and I just clicked the verification link to get authenticated.  Will moderator keep working on it tonight? Or I need wait tomorrow (9am Toronto time) when they go back to work ?

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cmobile 

There are 6 moderators online at the moment.

Depending on how many tickets in the queue, you may or may not get a response before they close tonight.

Just create your ticket and hope for the best.  If moderators are not busy, you may get a replay tonight.  Otherwise, tomorrow morning.

From my experience, porting a phone number from Rogers network takes about 30 minutes around 10PM MT (midnight ET).  I ported 3 numbers from Rogers network in the last 2 years.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@cmobile wrote:

No it's 9:14PM Toronto time. I need port a number from Fido to Public Mobile.  PM changed process and I just clicked the verification link to get authenticated.  Will moderator keep working on it tonight? Or I need wait tomorrow (9am Toronto time) when they go back to work ?

When Are Moderators Available And How Long Till I Get A Response?

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.
Need Help? Let's chat.