cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator response

SandyKala
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, how long does it normally take a moderator to respond? I have had an issue since yesterday with no response.

Thanks, Sandy.

9 REPLIES 9

Under the circumstances, I was completely satisfied!

My answer cane in 36 hours and was solved by 48.

@ChuckYeah 

@Greg1275 wrote:

Days.. Months... Sometimes years... 

Not sure what your point was here as it offers no help to the OP.  Try trolling on another forum

@SandyKalait is usually 2-4 hours but during heavier than normal work load it can take upto 72 hours and I think they maybe even past that right now for a response.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@SandyKala wrote:

Hello, how long does it normally take a moderator to respond? I have had an issue since yesterday with no response.

Thanks, Sandy.

What issue you have? While you're waiting moderator to respond, you can post your issue right here, someone may can help you.

Maple98
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@SandyKala wrote:

Thanks, Sandy.

Most seems to say at least 48 hours. Is it an issue that absolutely requires a moderator or is it maybe something that the Community might be able to help with? Never hurts to ask here first! 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It usually takes 48 - 72 hours depending on workload.  If it has been more than 48 hours then try messaging them again.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

normally it takes few hours up to 48 hours.

Greg1275
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Days.. Months... Sometimes years... 

Need Help? Let's chat.