cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator response time

farma
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to reach the moderator team from last two days. No one has responded so far. 

Just curious how long they take to get back to you. 

My phone has no service from last two days. 

13 REPLIES 13

farma

Thanks everyone. Being contacted by moderator and phone is working now. 

Thanks again. 

Isabuschina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Wow, I was worrying about not receiving any response to messages sent on Saturday, but I guess this is normal and I will give it another day or two before pinging them again. 

nadinet23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I sent a message Friday evening and still haven't heard anything. Not very impressed.

JackQuint
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Triguy wrote:

It can take between 48-72 hours for a response.  During busy times when there are service or account issues it could take longer.  They have recently extended their hours.

Extended by 4 hours from 8am to 12 am M-F (used to be 9am to 9pm)

and 3 1/2 hours from 8am to 10 pm Sa-Su (used to be 9am to 7:30pm).

If you look at the spate of recent posts on mod response, 48-72 hours is being generous. It seems to be more like 96 hours or more. That's actually not acceptable. If I was affected by a significant issue and couldn't get a response for 4 or 5 days, I'd be outraged and taking some action. The attittude that suggests this is somehow OK is baffling to me. We're paying for a service, when it isn't working it is incumbent upon the provider to provide customer service.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It can take between 48-72 hours for a response.  During busy times when there are service or account issues it could take longer.  They have recently extended their hours.

Extended by 4 hours from 8am to 12 am M-F (used to be 9am to 9pm)

and 3 1/2 hours from 8am to 10 pm Sa-Su (used to be 9am to 7:30pm).

@farma wrote:

I think there auto pay system sucks. My account was showing expired. I manually pay the amount and activate it. But still service has not started on my phone. Tried lost and found. No luck. 

Its been two days now. 

You can try to put 1$ more in your account sometimes it helped....

@farma wrote:

I have already tried this but no luck 

thanks. 

@farma  OK, hopefully the @CS_Agent  will respond to you soon.

farma

I have already tried this but no luck 

thanks. 

@farma While you are waiting for moderator, you may try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

farma

I think there auto pay system sucks. My account was showing expired. I manually pay the amount and activate it. But still service has not started on my phone. Tried lost and found. No luck. 

Its been two days now. 

@dna2016 wrote:

@farma unfortunately up to 48 hours is not very accurate.  I would say it could take up to 5 days to first hear from a MOD.  It all depends on how busy they are already going through the triage (which is first come first serve).  Then depending on the issue it could take an additional day or 2 for your issue to get resolved.

Maybe mention what your issue is in this thread, maybe one of us, or an Oracle can provide some support/help.

@dna2016  Please refer to this PM article for more info.

Quote from article:

"When are Moderators available and how long till I get a response?

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:
Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern time.
Saturday and Sunday from 9 AM to 7:30 PM Eastern time."

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@farma unfortunately up to 48 hours is not very accurate.  I would say it could take up to 5 days to first hear from a MOD.  It all depends on how busy they are already going through the triage (which is first come first serve).  Then depending on the issue it could take an additional day or 2 for your issue to get resolved.

Maybe mention what your issue is in this thread, maybe one of us, or an Oracle can provide some support/help.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@farma wrote:

I am trying to reach the moderator team from last two days. No one has responded so far. 

Just curious how long they take to get back to you. 

My phone has no service from last two days. 

@farma  It all depends on volume of requests. Can take up to 48 hours so you should be hearing back from them soon.

Need Help? Let's chat.