cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@Moderator_Team Help account temporarily suspended

Bohnenschuh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I reset my 4 digit pin .. I added $43 dollars it's on my account and I'm still suspended 

3 REPLIES 3

ClaudeR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

To reach the Moderators:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You may also click on the little envelope at the right of the little bell, upright page.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Bohnenschuh , resetting the account PIN requires moderator team support.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Bohnenschuh wrote:

How can I reset my 4 digit pin .. I added $43 dollars it's on my account and I'm still suspended 

@BohnenschuhOnly the mods can reset your pin. (Although I have heard a trick where if its the same as voicemail pin you can reset your pin by resetting your voicemail pin? But I don't know about this ((login to your account and click Reset Voicemail Password)))

Are you not able to log into self serve using your email (username) and password?

Need Help? Let's chat.