cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator Response time

jaymuench
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I know this has been asked many times, but didnt want to jump in on an old post.  I sent a PM to the Moderator team on Saturday September 7th - No response.

I thought,ok, maybe the PM got "lost" so I tried doing the Simon thing and sent another message using that avenue (which generated a ticket) on Tuesday - No response.

Seems like for sure the Saturday message should've seen a response? 

20 REPLIES 20

Prelude

@hairbag1 wrote:

Which plan did you subscribe to ? When you log into My Account , look at Plan Details to confirm which plan you're on. Are you on the $10 Plan with limited texting ?

i subscribed to the $15 100min unlimited txt and 250mb. it shows zero mins used

barkachr

My plan is 40$ before rewards 

@barkachr wrote:

I'm missing some credit for auto pay from last month 2$ 

Phone number xxx-xxx-xxxx

Anybody to help please and thank you 

How much is your plan without rewards ? How much did your recent renewal cost ?

@barkachr Send a message via ? mark bubble to sumit a ticket to moderators they can check your account Smiley Happy

@barkachrContact the moderators using the SIMon chat bot https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

barkachr

I'm missing some credit for auto pay from last month 2$ 

Phone number 7806074619

Anybody to help please and thank you 

Which plan did you subscribe to ? When you log into My Account , look at Plan Details to confirm which plan you're on. Are you on the $10 Plan with limited texting ?

Prelude

@darlicious wrote:

This is very unfortunate. Im sorry that now you are now very disillusioned with pm and you have every right to be. Perhaps if you give the community one more try..? You said the moderators advice did not work which leads me to believe your issue is something we could help you solve versus something the mod could solve for you as they directed you to do the work. Let us try.... to at least restore your faith that we care about pm and it's customers even if you feel the company doesn't. And either way if you feel you've been denied service you can complain to the cctc and enough complaints to them might light a fire under pm's a$$ and ultimately telus's to properly fund the moderator department for reasonable response times to customers issues.

I have an iPhone 6s plus, the data works but no talk and text. I have tried suspending the account and bring it back. I tried to make a small 1 time payment. I pulled out the Sim card. I have gone into airplane mode and off. I have even changed the number. when i try to send a text i get a message from PM saying that i don't have text on my plan. when i call a recorded PM message says i don't have talk.

This is very unfortunate. Im sorry that now you are now very disillusioned with pm and you have every right to be. Perhaps if you give the community one more try..? You said the moderators advice did not work which leads me to believe your issue is something we could help you solve versus something the mod could solve for you as they directed you to do the work. Let us try.... to at least restore your faith that we care about pm and it's customers even if you feel the company doesn't. And either way if you feel you've been denied service you can complain to the cctc and enough complaints to them might light a fire under pm's a$$ and ultimately telus's to properly fund the moderator department for reasonable response times to customers issues.

jaymuench

Thats too bad, my situation fortunately is not affecting my service.  Hopefully they will get you fixed up.  

If they don't improve, people are not going to care about saving a few bucks - me included!

Prelude

these wait time a ridiculous,

i tired to setup my phone on friday. Had a issue. PM on saturday then used simon on sunday and got a response on tuesday. i followed the instructions the MOD sent and it made no difference.  i responded on tuesday and i still haven't received a second response. i respond another 2 times to the initial request. so basically i lost 6 days of service.

i understand this is a discount carrier but this level of service is bad.

the community has given me suggestions but they unfortunately did not work. honestly i have lost faith in the company but i have put $26 and have received nothing. At this point i would never recommend anyone i knew to use PM. 

jaymuench

Thanks, yes both the PM I sent and the one that generated the ticket through Simon were sent to  Moderator_Team - I just checked both in my sent folder.

Hearing that others are getting a response in a reasonbel time just drives me further up the wall.  Hopefully it is a case of prioritizing based on customer impact.  But regardless I shouldn't have to wait a week for a response.

The response time seems to be all over the place....in my own experience a private message went unanswered. I cancelled it once I found or was given the solution. (I can't remember which.) My other query via simple Simon which produced a ticket was answered and resolved in about 36 hours.  Maybe they hired the same company the Gov. Of Can. hired for their new payroll system.

Alvito

Make sure you are sending your Private Message to "Moderator_Team".

Yesterday I sent a message in the morning. I got a response in the late afternoon. Today we've each sent 2 messages back and forth and my issue hasn't been resolved yet.

I'm hoping PM fixes whatever caused my AutoPay to faulter.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jaymuench  in my experience once they have replied to you they are pretty quick in continuing the converstion.   much of the point of the simon form was to get as much info as possible in teh onset and to verify account ownership.  this was to reduce some of the unneeded back and forth ths getting faster results.

not sure if it is working..... 

jaymuench

Based on the many emails on this very issue it seems to be the case, I could understand 48 hours - reasonbable...But beyond that seems to be ridiculous.....

So now if they respoind to me, and I respond back I wait another week for a reply?? - seems like it could take months to resolve anything!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Alan_K  this is a clear example of:

The need for a  non Simon form

The need to avoid initial contact via private message

The need for a clear the current wait time is... 

@jaymuench  you have done a

Everything correct, unfortunately PM is not able to process support requests in a timely manner. 

jaymuench

Well based on that my message from Saturday is around 72 hours (more if I include Saturday and Sunday)

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jaymuench wrote:

I know this has been asked many times, but didnt want to jump in on an old post.  I sent a PM to the Moderator team on Saturday September 7th - No response.

I thought,ok, maybe the PM got "lost" so I tried doing the Simon thing and sent another message using that avenue (which generated a ticket) on Tuesday - No response.

Seems like for sure the Saturday message should've seen a response? 

Not sure how this Corporation is even allowed to Run a business like this.  Specially where they take your money and not provide services and then when you send them a message they don't respond for days.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The general response time is 48 - 72 hours depending on workload.

Need Help? Let's chat.