cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator Response time

ike
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Question.

what's the typical wait time to get feed back on an issue?

I've been waiting +7 hrs and no response / feed back to my queries.

11 REPLIES 11

petaling

no response ,nothing after 70 hours.

I will hold off getting a second line as this is getting ridiculous

Nebula
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The mods even gave me an update without my having to message them. What a pleasant email to wake up to!

Finally happy with my rewards 🙂

darkstar107

Thanks for the reassurance that I just need to be patient.  We just used my wife's number for the referral and it went through so was able to work around that issue myself.

@darkstar107

The wait times have recently been 2-3 days for response unfortuately.  Try not to send multiple messages since it does delay response time.  

In the meantime, the self service portal is finicky.  Trying registering with a different web brower, in incognito mode or clearing cache sometimes helps.  

The moderator can add your friend referral credit at a later date if needed if your friend already registered.....

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Don't stop referring people they can now be added after the fact.

Mods are replying 24-48. Hours. So you should get a reply today

darkstar107

I messaged the @CS_Agent yesterday morning at about 8:00 AM about not being able to create a self service account (doesn't recognize my number) when I enter it in.  I also had someone try to use my number as a referral last night and it wouldn't work. I haven't had a single reply.  Not even a "we're busy we'll get to this in a few days".  I'm going to stop referring people until I get some sort of reply.

Priscillax

I have been waiting since Tuesday September 4 for a response what is happening?

@Nebula, the moderators do not have a ticketing system.  Thankfully, the back office does.

Nebula
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I messaged a mod at around 3 pm and I had a response by 4 pm.

Although I wish they followed up on their ticketing system. I have never once gotten a message updating me about my ticket.

It looks like it may be getting a little better now. Things may be on the way to settling down.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ike, normally it is relatively quick.  However, mods have been swamped lately.  A 2 day wait is not uncommon these days.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.