cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator Business Hours

ocean19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anyone knows what is the moderator business hours?

Are they checking this forum on the weekend?

What is the average respond time?

Reading on this community forum, there are so many difficulty porting phone number from Koodo, Telus, and PC mobile.

And Moderator Team respond time is extremly slow.

10 REPLIES 10

@srlawren @Ok thanks for your opinion

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RossN wrote:

@srlawren @Hi if someone asks me the question than I will try and give them the answer

@RossN the answer is contained in the article and will be up to date if someone finds your post in 3 months or 3 years from now.  Do what you think is best, but you can still give them the answer with the link.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren @Hi if someone asks me the question than I will try and give them the answer

srlawren

@Triguy wrote:

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

@RossN wrote:

@ocean19 Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time. response time is 1-2 days

@geopublic wrote:

@ocean19 

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@geopublic @RossN @Triguy please refer people to the How to Get Help knowlegde base article (https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745) rather than putting the hours in your replies.  If the hours change down the road and someone stubles upon your responses, following the link is more likely to get them the current information.  Please and thank you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ocean19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for the information.

popping

@ocean19 

If you want to konw how many moderators are online as a given moment, you can click on User Online page and count the number of members with the 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/usersonlinepage

BTW, there are 7 moderators online ATM.

Porting from Koodo postpaid, Telus, and PC mobile are easy.  Only the Koodo prepaid needs moderator help.  Porting from Speakout and PetroCanada Mobility are harder because these two providers does not have account number.  But I port a Speakout number to PM within 4 hours with a moderator help. 

Do your research here first.  If you can avoid it, don't ask for moderator.  But you need to ask moderator for issues requiring account access, 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ocean19 

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ocean19 wrote:

Anyone knows what is the moderator business hours?

Are they checking this forum on the weekend?

What is the average respond time?

Reading on this community forum, there are so many difficulty porting phone number from Koodo, Telus, and PC mobile.

And Moderator Team respond time is extremly slow.

You will only read about ports that go wrong there are way more that go through without issue.  Now I am not saying all will be but there is a good portion of problem ports that are user data input errors.  Koodo Prepaid is the only one that you will need to contact a moderator before you start a port.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@ocean19 Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time. response time is 1-2 days

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

During business hours, moderators strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.
Need Help? Let's chat.