cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mod's Help transfering from Koodo

TheToneDial
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys,

I'm trying to transfer my number from a self serve Koodo account. I was told that you need a mod's help in doing this, and tried sending a message to a mod but got no response.  Is this the proper method, and who do I contact?

Thanks!!

3 REPLIES 3

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@TheToneDial wrote:

Hi guys,

I'm trying to transfer my number from a self serve Koodo account. I was told that you need a mod's help in doing this, and tried sending a message to a mod but got no response.  Is this the proper method, and who do I contact?

Thanks!!

@TheToneDial is this a Koodo Postpaid if is,you can port yourself at Selfserve exact name as register to Koodo and account number,the rest you can leave it blank

destorois
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)

@TheToneDial  a écrit :

Hi guys,

Thanks!!

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@TheToneDial wrote:

Hi guys,

Thanks!!

If this is prepaid, Koodo and PM are using the same back end so their automated number porting system is treating prepaid as the same provider. So you can get an error with the "Check eligibility".  You can get a temp number now and get it switch later. There are also problems like using the same e-mail address as your koodo account. You will just have to wait for a moderator if you want to do the number porting from the get-go. Sometimes their response is a little slow but they will get back to you.

Need Help? Let's chat.