cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mod Response Time?

H1N1337
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I'm new to the service activated around 3PM-ish EST Yesterday (Sunday) and still haven't recieved an initial response.

Trying to port my number from Koodo - I sent a PM to the mods as instructed by the help docs.

-Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

H1N1337
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, I figured as much but its good to know the approx. window

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@H1N1337 wrote:

Hello,

I'm new to the service activated around 3PM-ish EST Yesterday (Sunday) and still haven't recieved an initial response.

Trying to port my number from Koodo - I sent a PM to the mods as instructed by the help docs.

-Thanks

@H1N1337  Moderator response times take between 2 to 48 hours. Did you pick a temporary number during activation. Since you contacted the moderators I'm assuming that you a porting a Koodo prepaid account. As long as sent the moderator the correct Koodo account #, Koodo account name and number they will initiate the port. In the meantime you can continue to use your Koodo sim until it stops working. Keep checking the envelope for a red dot for a moderator's response. You can also verify your email address within your profile settings so that you can get notified when a moderator responds back.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@H1N1337 wrote:

Hello,

-Thanks

Response in my experience is anywhere from 1 hour, to 2 days. It depends on the volume of course, and if there are any big outages affecting many people.

Need Help? Let's chat.