cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mod PM me

Jeffreypiercey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Could a mod PM me please. 

I successfully ported my wifes phone number. But mine can now text and make calls but I cannot recieve them. It's been about 12 hours. Calls to me go straight to old voicemail. 

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

@Jeffreypiercey wrote:

Thanks for all the replies a mod put it through again. All is well and working. 

Great! Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

You are welcome @Jeffreypiercey . Glad that we could help you.  Have a great weekend .

@Jeffreypiercey wrote:

Jeffreypiercey

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jeffreypiercey  your old virgin sim should still work until the port comletes. Pop that into your phone or an old spare one.

@Jeffreypiercey , do as @Jb456 recommended and contact the moderators.  Your port may be stuck.

@Jeffreypiercey wrote:

It's wireless. The first of 2 numbers I ported over from virgin was done in about 20mins. Mine seems to be stalled

Jeffreypiercey

It's wireless. The first of 2 numbers I ported over from virgin was done in about 20mins. Mine seems to be stalled

@Jeffreypiercey wrote:

Ok thanks again. I'll be patient. 

Is this a wireless port?  They take between 30 minutes and 2 hours.  Landline ports take up to 48 hours.  

Jeffreypiercey

Ok thanks again. I'll be patient. 

No problem. You can open a ticket with them but please take note that it's likely your old provider has not released you number to public mobile as of yet it could take up to 24 hours for a port to complete. You'll receive a text once port is complete. But in interim no harm in contacting moderators.

Jeffreypiercey

Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.