cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mod Help

Mountainmaxman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey guys, i need a moderator to help me with a friend, i set up her account for her and she is having problems with bell releasing her number, i want to change numbers but it wont' let me, this hapened to me once before and someone called me and they changed the number for me as the online account change number won't work within 30 days of activation. Please help

6 REPLIES 6

@MountainmaxmanIf Bell won't release the number you will have to talk to Bell to do it not Public Mobile as they can't help. Also make sure your friend's Bell account is still active.

Mountainmaxman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can’t change a number until after 39 days, it’s a porting issue we need to fix 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mountainmaxman  call the number in this link. Its the telus porting team the same people you probably talked to before

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Get-your-PORT-ISSUES-FIXED-BY-LIVE-AGENT-...

@LovesToPM wrote:

@Mountainmaxman wrote:

Hey guys, i need a moderator to help me with a friend, i set up her account for her and she is having problems with bell releasing her number, i want to change numbers but it wont' let me, this hapened to me once before and someone called me and they changed the number for me as the online account change number won't work within 30 days of activation. Please help

Yes you can contact Moderator team for assistance to change the phone number.

Just curious though why your friend is having trouble with Bell releasing her number.
If her Bell line was suspended, it could just be a matter of reactivating her Bell account.

I think you can go choose a new number like offered in the activation page...just have to search it. I'll try but you can do it to in the search bar. Ask a question or use key words.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Mountainmaxman wrote:

Yes you can contact Moderator team for assistance to change the phone number.

Just curious though why your friend is having trouble with Bell releasing her number.
If her Bell line was suspended, it could just be a matter of reactivating her Bell account.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact Moderators by click on ? at bottom right of your screen to get SIMon bot to register help ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.