cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile data not working

Asahi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently switched to public mobile. I took the offer which had 100 mins of call and unlimited messages with 250mb of mobile data. But, I'm not being able to connect to the internet using mobile data. any solutions?

My Device - Lenovo K8 Note
Model - XT1902-3 
Kernel Version - 3.18.60

11 REPLIES 11

Asahi

Got it to work guys, thnaks for the help! 

Asahi

sad

Asahi

Android Version 8.0.0

@Asahi wrote:

Cant find apn settings on my phone. Tried searching in settings too, no result. What to do?

What version of Android are your running? 

They should be under settings, more, maybe under cellular network, access point names, new APN settings.

Asahi

Cant find apn settings on my phone. Tried searching in settings too, no result. What to do?

Asahi

Cant find APN setting on my lenovo k8 note. Tried searching in settongs, no result. What to do?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Asahi , as already suggested the APN settings may likely need to be set on the phone.  Even with that done, the generally connectivity of this phone is pretty poor.  On 3G, there is only 850 Mhz that is compatible.  On LTE, it is 2600 Mhz band 7.  The overall user experience is not going to be good.  

https://www.gsmarena.com/lenovo_k8_note-8794.php

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Asahi wrote:

I recently switched to public mobile. I took the offer which had 100 mins of call and unlimited messages with 250mb of mobile data. But, I'm not being able to connect to the internet using mobile data. any solutions?

My Device - Lenovo K8 Note
Model - XT1902-3 
Kernel Version - 3.18.60

1.  Is your phone data enabled?

If not, enable data and restart phone.  This may update the APN settings on your phone to access PM data.

2.  If you still have data issue, after step 1, check the APN settings on your phone.

https://apn-canada.gishan.net/en/apn/public-mobile/lenovo-k8-note

Update your APN settings and restart you phone.

dgarewal

Check your APN (access Point Names) setting. Search the community to see how to set one up if there isn't one named "sp.mb.com".

Need Help? Let's chat.