cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing reward a10$ referal

adil-5aar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello 

I just transfered my number to public mobile yesterday and I use my friend referal code..

I need to know when I will receive 10$ credit and when my friend will receive his 1$ credit.. BtW, he didn't received yesterday any notification that I used his code.

17 REPLIES 17

so does anyone fix it?  Any idea what went wrong in your case

Oops, I meant click on Community at the bottom of the page on the self service account.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@adil-5aar 

To contact a moderator follow @LEGO instructions, you can log into your self service account and click on the message envelope icon and type in Moderator.

The other method is click on the SIMon chat button and ask to contact a Moderator for help.

Check the referral code for mixup on the letters and numbers as per @AE_Collector 

There isn't any way to contact the moderators from within the self serve account. All communication with the moderators must be done through Community.

@adil-5aar 

To contact a moderator follow @LEGO instructions, you can log into your self service account and click on the message envelope icon and type in Moderator.

The other method is click on the SIMon chat button and ask to contact a Moderator for help.

Check the referral code for mixup on the letters and numbers as per @AE_Collector 

Unfortunately they created the referral codes using 1’s and l’s, 5’s and S’s, 0’s and O’s etc making it very easy to mess up a referral code. Moderators can usually sort this out for you as previously mentioned.

AE_Collector

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@adil-5aar See my previous post above...

adil-5aar

How to contact mod ?

LEGO

@adil-5aar 

Click on the chat symbol in the lower right corner of the webpage and initiate a support ticket OR contact the Moderators by opening a ticket here > link 

You may also send a private message to a Moderator_Team.
Here is the > link
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile cell number, and PIN. Do not post your private information here.
Good luck!

Possible a wrong code was enter.  check with Mod and they would be able to apply it back.

adil-5aar

No he doesn't have my number....u have link to moderator..I'll send them.request to verify

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@adil-5aar 

If the referral code was entered correctly:

• you will see the $10 credit on your self serve likely within 48 hours
  • The person whose referral code you used will see your number (last four digits) under their My Rewards, and a $1/cycle pending referral reward on their next renewal
  • The " cha-ching" SMS texts that were sent to someone when their referral code was used is no longer being issued

I suspect the notifications were killed off because of the ongoing mystery referrals problem. People would have their attention drawn to incorrect referrals and wind up even less happy at the end. The mystery referrals still show up in accounts, one of my two accounts has two extra referrals showing right now. They just solved the problem of giving out the inaccurate $1 credits at renewal by having the list checked and adjusted right as renewal is happening.

AE_Collector

LEGO

@softech wrote:

@LEGO wrote:

@adil-5aar  Pubic Mobile used to send SMS notifications when your referral was used, but not anymore. 

.. from experience , these SMSs have been hit of miss most the time anyway.

...but still, they were surprisingly pleasant. 😲

@LEGO wrote:

@adil-5aar  Pubic Mobile used to send SMS notifications when your referral was used, but not anymore. 

.. from experience , these SMSs have been hit of miss most the time anyway.

LEGO

@adil-5aar  Pubic Mobile used to send SMS notifications when your referral code was used, but not anymore. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It can take up to 72 hours for the credit.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@adil-5aar  your friend who referred you should see on his Self-Serve immediately.  Ask him to logon and check  (Self-Serve -> Plan and Add-Ons Tab -> Rewards.  he should be able to find your number , last 4 digits, there)

For you, you should see the $10 within 72 hours.

I would say, if you waited over 72 hours and if you both don't see it, open a ticket with Mod.  

Need Help? Let's chat.