cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Credits

corde
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up with Public Mobile for the $25 a month. It shows it gave the $2 for autopay but it doesn't show the credit for $10 for signing up new and it doesn't show that it will be charging me $20 because of the promo for $5 off for the next 8 months.

How does this reflect on my account?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When you receive $10 one time credit,  PM sends a text message to you.

PM10credit.jpg

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Referral 10 bonus lands on your account within 72 hours.

5 promo will get there within 30 days and will repeat 7 more times so it will be applied to your cycles 2-9. The price doesn't change you just get credit.

If it doesn't get there in 30 days contact moderators https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Welcome to public mobile

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@corde the 10 referral credit normally appears within 72 hours. The $5  Lunar promotion within 30 days And the Lunar will be applied in months 2 to 9. You will get a $9 cred it in month 2, a $7credit in months 3 to 9 and a $2 credit afterwards. Providing you don't switch plans and your account is in good standing for the promotions length .

@corde wrote:

I just signed up with Public Mobile for the $25 a month. It shows it gave the $2 for autopay but it doesn't show the credit for $10 for signing up new and it doesn't show that it will be charging me $20 because of the promo for $5 off for the next 8 months.

Thank you.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@corde wrote:

Thank you.

@corde Did you use referal code to receive 10$? If yes, you will get it within 30 days. 5$ off you also will get withing 30 days, and it will be applied to your 2nd to 9th months of service.

Need Help? Let's chat.