cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing 10$ Off per Month

Evgeny_Kasian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys,

Me and my wife transfered to public late November when there was a sale for over 40$ get 10$ off for next 6 months.

She immidiatly got the 10$ off bonus on her account, I however did not.

I have read that it might take some time, so I have waited for a couple of weeks. Next pay cycle is starting on Dec 20th and still nothing.

What should I do? Who to contact ?

10 REPLIES 10

@Evgeny_Kasian  You might as well contact them now...you probably won't get a response until morning...about an 8 hour wait time (that was my wait time today) via private msg. They say faster service ticket via Simon explaining your issue to the moderators by clicking on the (?) At the bottom right of your screen.  Type in human or rep then follow the prompts to explain your issue and submit your ticket. Keep an eye on your private message box for a msg from the moderator. It's located  at the top right corner of your screen the envelope icon next to your avatar.

@Evgeny_Kasian  There was another customer that had the $10 promo credit missed on their account as well. While the offer says within 30 days its reasonable to infer youve probably been missed. As already stated contact the moderators to have them add the credit onto your account. The second month credit will be added just before it goes thru renewal so your payment will be $20 less than your plan cost...and if on auto pay $4 less again.

fish2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Evgeny_Kasian wrote:

Well it is not quite solved yet, as still as of today I don't have that bonus.

But will wait until 19th, to contact administrators. How do you do it btw ?

You can click on the “ ? “ on the lower right corner of the webpage and type the key words “submit a ticket” then follow the instructions. You can also contact the moderators team by sending private message. However, somebody said you can get a quicker reply by submitting the ticket instead of PM a moderator.

Evgeny_Kasian

Well it is not quite solved yet, as still as of today I don't have that bonus.

But will wait until 19th, to contact administrators. How do you do it btw ?

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

happy to see problem solved.

Evgeny_Kasian

Hey thanks we already did and it was awesome 🙂

Evgeny_Kasian

Thanks yeah that sounds reasanoble, and she got both the referral and this credit.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Evgeny_Kasian...make sure you both take advantage of this recent Public Mobile gift before Dec 25th...

Available today until December 25th, all new and existing customers can get a free 1GB data add-on, 400 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 160 Amazon e-giftcards. 

How do I get my free 1GB of data and international calling?

To add these add-ons to your account:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

These are 1 time add-ons to each of your accounts. If you don't use them up right away...they roll over until you do use them up, even if it takes several months or more, as long as your plan stays active. And did I mention...they're FREE !!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Here's the details of that promo. Make sure you met ALL the requirements before contacting a moderator....

Hey Community,

Effective immediately to November 21, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, new customers who activate online or in-store at participating retailers on a $35/mo plan or higher will receive $10 off for the first 6 months. This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only.

How to Get this Offer:

1. Purchase a SIM Card: Click here to order online through Public Mobile (shipping time is 3 to 7 business days) or order through Amazon and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a participating retailer.
  2. Activate in-store OR visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home.
  3. Follow the step-by-step instructions for activating online until you get to step 3, “Plans and Add-Ons”.
  4. Be sure to select a plan $35/mo or more.
  5. Continue through the rest of the steps.

Here’s what else you should know:

• Only plans $35/mo or greater are eligible for this offer.
  • Eligible customers will receive $10 credit for months 1-6, then resume paying full price from month 7 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotio

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Evgeny_Kasian wrote:

Hey guys,

Me and my wife transfered to public late November when there was a sale for over 40$ get 10$ off for next 6 months.

She immidiatly got the 10$ off bonus on her account, I however did not.

I have read that it might take some time, so I have waited for a couple of weeks. Next pay cycle is starting on Dec 20th and still nothing.

What should I do? Who to contact ?

Promo says within 30 days.

Maybe your wife got the referral credit?

If it still hasn't arrived the morning of your renewal day (one day earlier than shown on the overview page) then maybe send a message to mods.

Need Help? Let's chat.