cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minutes

Arvin1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, is there another way to track ur minutes used or do I have to sign in to always check my usage

11 REPLIES 11

@jsmarjara wrote:

For outgoing minutes you can use self serve on publicmobile.ca with your registered account. Incoming minutes are free now. Same with data. The other option is you can set limit on your android phone that will give you warning as set amount of data is used.

Public Mobile has offered plans before that do not include unlimited incoming calls. Some customers continue to use such plans. I don't see any indication of which plan that Arvin1 has.  

jsmarjara
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For outgoing minutes you can use self serve on publicmobile.ca with your registered account. Incoming minutes are free now. Same with data. The other option is you can set limit on your android phone that will give you warning as set amount of data is used.

Joelkim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

You will have to log in to check how much you used minute calls unless PM release the its own app like Lucky mobile. 😄 

@darlicious wrote:

@geopublic  You can track your calling minutes in your data tracker?

@darlicious My bad, misread the post,  thought OP was interested in data usage. Will edit thanks.

@will13am wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@Arvin1  Just use your phone built in data usage app. Set the correct start date. It's pretty accurate.

Must be a new feature that most of us are overlooking because we have unlimited minutes.  Smiley Surprised

Its like the free stress reliever game we have in our profiles...blip disappearing badges when you tap on them! So many free perks at pm you just have to find them.

@darlicious wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@Arvin1  Just use your phone built in data usage app. Set the correct start date. It's pretty accurate.

Must be a new feature that most of us are overlooking because we have unlimited minutes.  Smiley Surprised

@geopublic wrote:

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Arvin1  Yes @cellphoneuser1 is correct the easiest way to track your calling minutes is thru your account. You will get a text warning at 90% so you will know when you are close to your 100 outgoing minutes on the $15 plan. You could wait til then but most people purchase the $5/500min calling add on so they dont have to worry about exceeding their plan minutes.. My roommate has it and coming to the end of his fifth month of service. He has used 38 minutes of his 500 min add on. At this rate it will take him 5 years to use it up. A whole $1 extra per year for peace of mind.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Arvin1 wrote:

Hello, is there another way to track ur minutes used or do I have to sign in to always check my usage

There's no app. You need self serve to look.  Call timer on phone won't work because Public does usage by the minute.  You could use your phone's call log but self serve total is more accurate and easier.

Need Help? Let's chat.