cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minutes used

studhause
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, I am on the $15 per 30 day plan which includes 100 minutes but is also supposed to include unlimited incoming minutes.  The problem is, I looked at my usage at it is showing 90 of 100 minutes used and when I look at the detail, it appears to be including the incoming minutes in those 90 minutes and I am not receiving free incoming minutes.  How can I confirm this for sure and get it corrected if it is wrong?  Thank you.

11 REPLIES 11

@GerryMct   Im just trying to figure out your post...if you used 2000 minutes in one week you must be on at least the $25 plan with unlimited calling minutes. You are certainly getting your money's worth out of your calling feature. Now the $10 that you are missing...was it a referral credit because a friend gave you their code? Did you sign up for the promotion of $10 off for 6 months? Tell us when you signed up and what plan your on? We'll help figure out what $10 credit your missing and then you can contact a moderator by clicking on the (?) At the bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket via Simon explaining your issue to the moderators . They will be happy to add any credits that are owing to you into your account so you can use them on your next renewal.

GerryMct

Complicated,,,,,

public mobic owners me minutes,,,, I even used 2000 minutes in 2 weeks,,,, changing provider soon,,,, never got my $ 10 rebate

When the $15 plan launched it included 100 minutes which counted in and out calls. Soon  after the $15 plan launched they improved it to give unlimited incoming calls so the 100 minute limit only applied to outgoing calls. This did NOT automatically change the plan for people who were on it but it created a new $15 plan. If a person never went back and "changed" to the new $15 plan that has the unlimited incoming calls, then they will remain on the old 100 minute original plan.

If a quick look at available plans to change to shows a $15 plan in the list, then you are on the old original $15 plan and need to make the change.

AE_Collector

Paulthecat

Hi.  The plan for $15 includes: 100 minutes Canada and US wide talk and Unlimites Text. Incoming calls are applied against your minutes available.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@studhause wrote:

Hi there, I am on the $15 per 30 day plan which includes 100 minutes but is also supposed to include unlimited incoming minutes.  The problem is, I looked at my usage at it is showing 90 of 100 minutes used and when I look at the detail, it appears to be including the incoming minutes in those 90 minutes and I am not receiving free incoming minutes.  How can I confirm this for sure and get it corrected if it is wrong?  Thank you.

@studhause  When you look thru all your usage for your current cycle do you have a total of 90 of both incoming and outgoing? 90 if they are all 1 min or less (or added up to 90 min 1min30sec call=2min) Or is your outgoing only adding up to 90 min (1 min minimum per call).

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@studhause 

Go to  [Plan and Add-Ons] screen. 

Is your plan details showing unlimited incoming minutes?

The following is what I have.

My Plan

• This plan includes: -
  • - 100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk + Unlimited Incoming Minutes
  • - 250 MB at 3G speed
  • - Unlimited International Text

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@studhause 

I have the $15 plan.  Usage history is still keep the incoming minutes usage and it is not charged at the last column.  I have not used all my 100 minutes yet.  It is still no charge for the last column.

08/10/2019 8:47Outgoing CallxxxyyyxxxxxxxyyyxxxxALBERTAAB0:00:55 Minutes$0.00
09/10/2019 4:56Incoming CallxxxyyyxxxxxxxyyyxxxxALBERTAAB0:00:23 Minutes$0.00

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Look at your detail usage...if it looks off then contact the MOD.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Log into your self serve account and click the usage heading. Then check to see if there are any errors in your usage. If so, submit a ticket to a moderator to correct the issue. Do this by clicking on the circled question mark on the page and follow the instructions.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@studhause wrote:

Post a screen snip of the bill and maybe someone herer can interpret it for you...I know the usage is confusing.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If it is incorret then you would need to submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.