cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrations deals 2020

Trident
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I am somewhat new to public mobile and was wondering if there were any migration plans to Koodo and Telus.  I am liking public mobile as I moved from freedom however the 3g speeds are something that I need to get my self-use to. If there were some migration plans I would be able to go back to the LTE speeds that I was accustom with. 

5 REPLIES 5

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I wish there was a migration deal for Rogers to PM right now beyond the referral program. But given the money I expect to be saving by switching, I see little point in waiting for a deal, for me anyway. 

Lorca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I recently read on this forum of a P.M. customer contacting Telus and being offered good plans for himself and two family members.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Trident 

No recent advertised migration deals.  Usually, you would get a text from PM for these type of deals.  In the distant past, the migration deals to Koodo were quite attractive (with device subsidy), but the recent ones have been somewhat average.  It may or may not happen in the near future.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

PM has only 3G data on the plans. You can buy a 1GB of 4G data add-on...for $30 !!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Trident wrote:

Hello, I am somewhat new to public mobile and was wondering if there were any migration plans to Koodo and Telus.  I am liking public mobile as I moved from freedom however the 3g speeds are something that I need to get my self-use to. If there were some migration plans I would be able to go back to the LTE speeds that I was accustom with. 

There is no migration to Koodo at the moment.  IIRC, there was an offer couple months ago.

You can configure your phone to switch between #G and LTE signals automatically.  The speed on LTE is capped at 3Mbps(LTE lite) which good for watching 720p video.  Try that you wioll learn to like the PM low cost LTE lite service before think to go to another provider 

Need Help? Let's chat.