cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mid range Plan

kghimire
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It would be ideal , if we can find unlimited talk and text (Canada wide) plus 2 GB of data at 3G speed at around $ 30 mark. 

3 REPLIES 3

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kghimire  oh ya, now you're talking my language.  I was on the $35 plan for awhile but with the autopay credit and referral credit my base cost was $30 anyways, plus community credit brought it down quite a bit.  Like you I was constantly hoping they'd come out with a nice $30 plan but they seem to be avoiding that for some reason.  I think it'll be some type of really big promo offer during a back to school or XMAS holiday deal or something.

But I jumped all over that new $25 500MB plus bonus 500MB plan.  I mean getting 1GB works for me anyways since everywhere I go there's WIFI access (i.e. home and work).  My last payment was $16 (due to all the credits).  That was nice, never paid a cell phone service that cheap before in my life.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

the 1.5GB for $35 is pretty close. That's what I'm on right now. though I wouldn't complain to have a 2gb for $30 🙂

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kghimire wrote:

It would be ideal , if we can find unlimited talk and text (Canada wide) plus 2 GB of data at 3G speed at around $ 30 mark. 

Sign me up!!Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.