cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages not working

Cynthia1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

just got the account think I gave the wrong pin when I transfered my account! How do I fix this issue I need my.messages to work 

5 REPLIES 5

@Cynthia1 wrote:

I switched to you when my plan was renewing so I don't have a sim that I can text with or anything with please fix this asap if you can't just please give me a number and get this phone working and they still haven't messaged me back 

@Cynthia1  Are you saying that your account with the previous provider has been de-activated? In order to be able to move your number from your previous provider to Public Mobile your account with your previous provider must be active. If that's not the case and you don't mind using a new number you can select one by using selfserve

and select the change number option.

Cynthia1

I switched to you when my plan was renewing so I don't have a sim that I can text with or anything with please fix this asap if you can't just please give me a number and get this phone working and they still haven't messaged me back 

Cynthia1

I switched to you when my plan was renewing so I don't have a sim that I can text with or anything with please fix this asap if you can't just please give me a number and get this phone working

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Cynthia1 wrote:

just got the account think I gave the wrong pin when I transfered my account! How do I fix this issue I need my.messages to work 

@Cynthia1  While waiting for the moderator to respond you can continue to use your old SIM card for messages and making calls. Once the old SIM stops working it means that the port to PM is complete.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Cynthia1 , failed number ports can only be resubmitted by the moderator team.  I suggest contacting them and having them resubmit your port.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.