cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mark messages as read?

terrybev
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Silly question, but how do you mark messages as read? It keeps displaying a message and I already read and answered it.

5 REPLIES 5

terrybev
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Anonymous wrote:

@terrybev wrote:

Silly question, but how do you mark messages as read? It keeps displaying a message and I already read and answered it.

Or are you referring to private messages?

Are you reading the private message in the list and then using New Message to reply?

I am actually just pressing reply. Still new at this so still figuring out the "quote" and tagging part. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@terrybev wrote:

Or are you referring to private messages?

Are you reading the private message in the list and then using New Message to reply?

@terrybev wrote:

I  have seen in where messages will say that they are unread no matter how many times you open them or refresh/update the community homepage.  The only way that I have found around this is to set Community to mark all messages as read after you log out.  Then, log back in and those messages will no longer show as unread (or any other messsages for that matter).

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@terrybev wrote:

I know wht you meant..it happened with my page too. Not always but sometimes and nothing I can do...just let the time to do it...marked as read...Smiley Happy

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@terrybev Are you referring to the red notifications near the top of the browser? If you click on it and let the page load they should clear.
Need Help? Let's chat.