cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manitoba local numbers

df2002
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

Is there a list anywhere of Manitoba numbers that can be used by public-mobile? Are there numbers available besides Winnipeg numbers for Manitoba?

Thanks!!

5 REPLIES 5

df2002

Thanks good to know.

Yes many people have Canada-wide calling. However a local number is still nice for those on landlines without long distance plans..... I would feel badly for a nextdoor neighbor needing to pay to talk to me!

@df2002 wrote:

Hi everyone,

Is there a list anywhere of Manitoba numbers that can be used by public-mobile? Are there numbers available besides Winnipeg numbers for Manitoba?

Thanks!!

Phone numbers are available for Brandon, Dauphin, Gimli, Oakbank, Portage la Prarrie, Sanford, Selkirk, Steinbach, Stonewall, The Pas, Thompson, Winkler, and Winnipeg,  

@df2002 wrote:

Hi RobertQc,

Yes exactly, thanks or the listing. I am assuming that is the complete list which is unfortunate, as I was looking for a local number in Swan River.

Alternatively, could I transfer a Swan River number from BellMTS or Rogers over to Public-Mobile?

@df2002  Yes you could, if you are the owner of that number from another provider you can port it in, but make sure to follow there rules, some providers say you need to be active for X days or may charge you a port out fee.

These days there is really no need to worry about "local calling", pretty much everyone has province or even country wide calling.

df2002

Hi RobertQc,

Yes exactly, thanks or the listing. I am assuming that is the complete list which is unfortunate, as I was looking for a local number in Swan River.

Alternatively, could I transfer a Swan River number from BellMTS or Rogers over to Public-Mobile?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@df2002 wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks!!

Are you asking about selectable numbers to choose from, for selecting your own phone number? Because yes, Manitoba has many

Brandon, Dauphin, Gimli, Oakbank, Portagelaprairie, Sanford, Selkirk, Steinbach, Stonewall, Thepas, Thompson, Winkler, Winnipeg

MB.png

Need Help? Let's chat.