cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOD fixed one issue, but introduced another one

hzmy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

After a long wait for 3 full days, I got a MOD replied on the no service issue, and they rectified it.

Then, I asked could we get some credit back, they said, no, but we can reset your billing cycle to today. I said, fine.

And NOW, they changed my original plan from 8.5GB unlimited calls, to 6+2GB data ONLY, plan. I end up not able to make any calls again!! When I found the issue, I immediately messaged the MOD back, but no reply then...

Untitled4.png

@CS_Agent

Could you please rectify this issue??

Change the plan back to:

Plan Details:

• 30-day plan
  • 8 GB of data at 3G speed4
  • Bonus 500 MB with AutoPay
  • Unlimited Talk to Canada and the U.S.
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging3
  • Voicemail and Call Display

Also, please help make sure, I am still having the 10$/Month discount.

This is really fraustrating...!

5 REPLIES 5

hzmy

@CS_Agent

I waited another day. 

Could someone please take a look?

hzmy

@popping wrote:

@hzmy

It seems to me that moderator went the easy way by switching plan to reset your billing date instead of just changing the billing date.  Moderator may not have the tool to adjust the billing date - Just my speculation.

You next fix will be switching back to your original plan.  Yikes!!!  You wait for another 3 or more days.

For the life of me I can't figure out why the plan was changed to data only.

Even with the DEFAULT setting, I should have the unlimited calls, and text messages...

Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock...

@Lamie_M

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hzmy

It seems to me that moderator went the easy way by switching plan to reset your billing date instead of just changing the billing date.  Moderator may not have the tool to adjust the billing date - Just my speculation.

You next fix will be switching back to your original plan.  Yikes!!!  You wait for another 3 or more days.

hzmy

Still waiting after 2 days.

Now, it's almost 5-6 days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hzmy.  Unfortunately, you will need to iron this out with a moderator.  in the meantime, since you have data, you can use an VOIP app like FONGO to make & receive calls.  You can't use your number, but at least you will have some communication.

Need Help? Let's chat.