cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lunar bonus does not applied in my account

Abdalrahman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I referred my friend yesterday to apply for  Lunar bouns, and I checked my rewards but the Lunar bouns do not appear in my account!

24 REPLIES 24

@Spudster wrote:

You should not give yourself a solution unless you found it yourself and is the most helpful.  

removed

@kb_mv wrote:

@Abdalrahman wrote:

Ok let’s see , as I got 1$ referral , but I didn’t got the bonus that why I am asking 

@Abdalrahman The $1 always shows up right away. The bonus offer you refer to says you will get it before March 4th.

Or this one by @kb_mv ought to be marked as solution.  It is more relevant to the OP's initial post.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Abdalrahman 

You should not give yourself a solution unless you found it yourself and is the most helpful.  

Please go to your post that you marked as solution, click the 3 little dots, and mark as "Not Solution"

It seems @kb_mv  & @HALIMACS  were the most active on your thread, however @kb_mv's reply, " Ahha, the $20 one time referral bonus. Read the message. Once your friend activates before the deadline, you will receive the one time $20 bonus before March 4th."  seems to be the most helpful & relevant to your initial question.

Would recommend marking that post as the solution.

mb3005
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been told the promos and referral bonus can take up to 30 days to reflect in your account. I signed up for a different promo and also had the referral bonus last month. I checked my account today, 1 month later, and most of what I was promised is there. I would say wait until your next billing cycle and if it's still not there then you can submit a ticket. 

Abdalrahman

Ok thank you 

@Abdalrahman wrote:

Ok let’s see , as I got 1$ referral , but I didn’t got the bonus that why I am asking 

@Abdalrahman The $1 always shows up right away. The bonus offer you refer to says you will get it before March 4th.

Abdalrahman

@Abdalrahman wrote:

A3D1FB36-5E90-42B8-AC30-460C683DBD10.jpeg

 they send the promo code in a message and we applied it during the activation , but I got only 1$ for referral !

@Abdalrahman You need to read the text message. It says you will receive the $20 before March 4th. If you don't get it by then, come back.

Abdalrahman

A3D1FB36-5E90-42B8-AC30-460C683DBD10.jpeg

 they send the promo code in a message and we applied it during the activation , but I got only 1$ for referral !

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you don't get the bonus by March 4th then contact a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@Abdalrahman wrote:

5BE6FE6A-D4D2-4CD9-9986-820C569A74CE.jpeg

 I mean this one

@Abdalrahman Ahha, the $20 one time referral bonus. Read the message. Once your friend activates before the deadline, you will receive the one time $20 bonus before March 4th.

@Abdalrahman wrote:

9811894C-6306-4BFB-AB69-61D2B03F2B06.jpeg

 this bonus 

@Abdalrahman Is there a link in that message? When you click through what does the offer say? The Lunar New year offer is for new activations only. 

Abdalrahman

5BE6FE6A-D4D2-4CD9-9986-820C569A74CE.jpeg

 I mean this one

Abdalrahman

9811894C-6306-4BFB-AB69-61D2B03F2B06.jpeg

 this bonus 

Abdalrahman

Yes he has entered the promo code during the activation 

@softech wrote:

@Abdalrahman , your friend will get the Lunar bonus... you only get the referral $1 /month.

Yes, they will, IF they followed the complete rules for eligibility, including entering the promo code on the activation screen.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Abdalrahman , your friend will get the Lunar bonus... you only get the referral $1 /month.

@BKNS27 wrote:

- I forgot to add your $10 friends referral discount every 30 days on your account to my list.

@BKNS27 I think you mean $1 friend referral discount every 30 days.

- I forgot to add your $10 friends referral discount every 30 days on your account to my list.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Abdalrahman for you to get your 1gb data every month for 8 month and 500 minute of long distance call to the Far East. -Did your friend buy a PM SIM activated the card?

-Did your friend use the same email address when they activated the SIM?

-Did your friend purchase a minimum $25 plan?

You should check with them first. If they did, it with take more than 1 day for PM to add this to your account.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Abdalrahman 

Also,  make sure to provide your friend your referral code which you can find on your self serve account here:

HALIMACS_0-1614431597587.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Abdalrahman 

For your friend to receive the Lunar New Year bonus, they have to register an email address for the promotion here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020

They will then get an email from public mobile with a promo code to use on their activation.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@kb_mv wrote:

@Abdalrahman wrote:

Hello, I referred my friend yesterday to apply for  Lunar bouns, and I checked my rewards but the Lunar bouns do not appear in my account!

@Abdalrahman What Lunar bonus are you supposed to receive for your friend applying for the Lunar bonus?

@Abdalrahman Do you mean the refer a friend reward? Your friend has to actually follow through and activate an account using your referral code for you to receive the reward. It should show up pretty quick after they activate.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Abdalrahman wrote:

@Abdalrahman What Lunar bonus are you supposed to receive for your friend applying for the Lunar bonus?

Need Help? Let's chat.