cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty code after signing up

TimW1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a friends loyalty code I want to use with my sign up, but I didn’t submit it initially. My SIM card is activated now, but I’d like my friend to get the rewards for me signing up. Where can I add their loyalty code now that I’ve already signed up? 

4 REPLIES 4

@TimW1 

The referral code is supposed to be entered when activating but so many customers miss it when activating online because it can be an overwhelming experience for many who are not tech savvy. 

Alternatively there are so many stories of in store activations where the salesperson doesn't even ask for the referral code. Or they imput their own code, make a mistake imputting the code you supply, tell customers they can do it later in their account.....you name it we have heard it and so have the moderators at least the more senior ones have.....

Contact the moderators and ask that they add the referral code for you as you missed the box when you activated. Click on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen and submit a ticket via simon. Type add referral code and human or rep and follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of the screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators.  Responding promptly will speed up service times. Current wait times for non urgent issues are exceeding 48+ hours its best to ensure your email notifications are on in your settings so you can be notified when to come to the community and reply to your private message.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TimW1 :Write private message to Moderator Team ASAP, the longer you wait the less chance they let you have referral reward.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@TimW1 

Make sure you advise the Moderators that you wanted to use your friend's REFERRAL CODE on your activation and include that code in your written request to the moderators.

And in case you weren't aware, YOU'LL also get a 1-time $10.00 credit for using their referral code which will reduce your 2nd month's charges.

Good Luck!!!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

I think PM official answer is that this can't be done

However, there were posts saying moderators may be able to help.  It might be YMMV. 

You can submit a ticket via  https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

Need Help? Let's chat.