cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Love Public Mobile

TPBookkeeper
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I started with Public Mobile based on a recommendation from a store person, and I'm so glad I listened! Have been really happy with this company so far, service has been excellent and the plan is great for my business needs at the current time!

Well done PM! 😄

7 REPLIES 7

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@TPBookkeeper  you mentionedined business needs.  Just be aware you Need to manually ask for receipts, and they can take upto 1 month to provide. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

This is an incredible user experience that goes counter to the negativity that store clerks have with Public Mobile because they get better commission selling the top tier brands.  @TPBookkeeper , welcome to Public Mobile!  Koodos to the person who put honesty ahead of a bit of commission. 

So you're giving away Koodo subscriptions to only honest people?

koodos.JPG

:)Smiley LOL

Well I found it funny. Not a comment on the spelling. Just funny together.

@wickedgx wrote:

Welcome! I got my sim card yesterday at Wow mobile and they asked no questions about me buying a Public Mobile sim. Sold it to me right away without any issues and without the random bull crap of getting me into one of the big 3.

Based on feedback in this forum, it seems like only Walmart stores give customers grief when trying to buy a SIM card with no activation.  If people must shop at Walmart out of convenience, I would suggest telling them a replacement SIM card is needed because the old one failed.  Maybe the sympathy card might help. 

wickedgx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Welcome! I got my sim card yesterday at Wow mobile and they asked no questions about me buying a Public Mobile sim. Sold it to me right away without any issues and without the random bull crap of getting me into one of the big 3.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Welcome to Public Mobile. Now, start collecting those savings 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is an incredible user experience that goes counter to the negativity that store clerks have with Public Mobile because they get better commission selling the top tier brands.  @TPBookkeeper , welcome to Public Mobile!  Koodos to the person who put honesty ahead of a bit of commission. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

And now if you want you can help other customer with their questions here....!

Welcome to public mobile and ask your question! @TPBookkeeper 

Need Help? Let's chat.