cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost the service

Wj67867
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I began to use public Mobile service this month. But today I found I cannot find the service. Anyone help me?

25 REPLIES 25

Wj67867

thank you very much. I will do that.

@Wj67867Since you have narrowed down to be a Public Mobile issue.. you will need to contact the moderators https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Expect a response within 48 hours.

Wj67867

When I use another SIM card, the phone works well 

@Wj67867If that happens and you can use selfserve, it sounds like it is a hardware / phone problem. Try swapping your SIM card into a known working phone to narrow down the issue. If it is a phone issue then you will have to take it to a repair facility and maybe check to see if the phone had been blacklisted.

Wj67867

nothing happend. I lost the service suddenly. who can help me ?

Depending on what phone you have...make sure that you haven't accidently activated Airplane Mode or similar function.

Wj67867

Lost the service during using 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Did your phone ever work since you activated your account ?

Wj67867

Ok let me try 

@Wj67867 wrote:

Just now. That shows everything is okay 

@Wj67867  The issue might be with your phone. Next time if it happens put the sim card in your wife's phone and if it works it means that there is a problem with your phone.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Wj67867   you could switch the Sim cards from each phone just to see if your sim works in your wife's phone and the other way around also to rule out that

Wj67867

Yes 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Wj67867  and restarted the phone after? 

Wj67867

Tried it just now. 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Wj67867  did u try the lost/ Stolen trick? 

Wj67867

Still can’t find the service 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone. You could potentially lose any rewards that have. 2. Manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone.

If you still have problems then contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Wj67867  login to your self serve account like @hairbag1 said to see if it's active and if it is you can click on lost /Stolen and log out and wait a few minutes and then log back in and click back on lost stolen to mark it found  to see if it restarts the account 

Wj67867

Just now. That shows everything is okay 

Wj67867

Yes my wife and I both use public mobile. She can use the service but I cannot 

When is YOUR renewal date on your account ?

Wj67867

My wife also use public mobile service. We are at the same place. She has the service but I don’t. Thank you 

Wj67867

I have tried all kinds of methods. Power down, take out the SIM card , choosing the mobile service manually ^

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Wj67867   start by restarting your phone.  Do you see public mobile in the corner? 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Wj67867 wrote:

I began to use public Mobile service this month. But today I found I cannot find the service. Anyone help me?

Need Help? Let's chat.