cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost signal, Cannot receive calls and no data

AndyN150393
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been with Public Mobile for several months now with the same number and phone. This month I stopped receiving notifications from them and my autopsy did not come out my account. I made a manual payment and still have no signal or data. My account is not locked and I seem to just be getting passed from Simonbot to this. 

9 REPLIES 9

@Luddite wrote:

@dabr @GinYVR Used chrome incognito tonight with same result.  Not really interested any more in the rationale for why it works sometimes and not others; just another quirk. Robot Sad

Thanks for checking it out for me.

@Luddite   For the record I'm using Firefox, but it really shouldn't matter which browser anyone is using!

@dabr @GinYVR Used chrome incognito tonight with same result.  Not really interested any more in the rationale for why it works sometimes and not others; just another quirk. Robot Sad

Thanks for checking it out for me.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Luddite wrote:

@dabr Just FYI: I discovered today that the link, https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/, we have been offering failed when I opened Community in incognito mode, or even copied/pasted the link.  Robot Frustrated

@Luddite  Thanks, but I just tried the link (incognito mode) and had no problems same as what @GinYVR posted.  Not sure if Alan.K has received any further complaints with the link not working since it was supposed to be fixed?

@LudditeThe link works for me in Chrome (both modes) as long as the adblocker allows pusher.com through (which collects stats).

@dabr Just FYI: I discovered today that the link, https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/, we have been offering failed when I opened Community in incognito mode, or even copied/pasted the link.  Robot Frustrated

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@AndyN150393 wrote:

I have been with Public Mobile for several months now with the same number and phone. This month I stopped receiving notifications from them and my autopsy did not come out my account. I made a manual payment and still have no signal or data. My account is not locked and I seem to just be getting passed from Simonbot to this. 

After top, it still in your account balance?  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@AndyN150393 wrote:

Not sure why your autopay didn't work, but receiving texts from PM can be a bit of hit and miss.   While you wait for a response from moderators, try couple of the workarounds.

First try just rebooting your phone and see if that will reset the account.

Another thing to try is to power off your phone and remove the SIM and wait 5 mins.  Re-insert the SIM and restart the phone.

If that doesn't work try the lost/stolen trick.  Login your account, select plans/add-ons tab, select found lost and suspend service.  Log out wait 5 mins and log back in and report phone found and resume service.  Log out and restart your phone. 

You can try submitting a ticket via SIMon by using this link which is supposed to get you a faster response: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Message a moderator instead for help.

Need Help? Let's chat.