cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost phone, locked out of self-serve account

Jeremy_h_chan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My mom lost her phone, and we were locked out of our self serve account. Is there a way to recover the account with out the phone?

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jeremy_h_chan wrote:

My mom lost her phone, and we were locked out of our self serve account. Is there a way to recover the account with out the phone?

@Jeremy_h_chan 

If your phone was an Android device you might be able to find, lock, or erase a lost Android device. Click here for more info.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies the reboot.  If you still have problems the submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jeremy_h_chan wrote:

If you did not created your self-serve account, your need to get a support ticket using the ? button at the bottom right corner of this page.  Support wait time is about 2 days.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jeremy_h_chan wrote:

Why are you locked out?

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Jeremy_h_chan wrote:

Try password reset: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If problem, submit a ticket to Moderators. Click on the green Question Mark (at bottom right).

Type "submit a ticket" or "contact us" to get started.

Need Help? Let's chat.