cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my sim Card, ordered a new one 3 weeks ago

Zoey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi PublicMobile,

I lost my public mobile sim card 3 weeks ago while traveling and ordered a new one as soon as I found out.

It hasn't arrived yet! and without my old sim card I have no way of receiving updates.

and you guys don't have an email or phone number to reach out to! this is frustrating. please help.

7 REPLIES 7

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you are near Markham, send me a private message.  I'll give you a PublicMobile SIM no charge. 🙂

Their reply time line is very slow.  expect at least 2 days. @Zoey  

Zoey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks! I send them a direct message.

Hopefully I will hear back from them soon.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Zoey your SIM is likely stuck in limbo somewhere due to the postal strike.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Online-SIM-delivery-may-be-longer-than-... 😞

I'd suggest you bite the bullet and pick one up at a retail partner, as noted by @stonechucker and @MoreYummy, and then send a private message to the moderator team (as per @Dunkgirl above) to see if they would maybe do a good will account credit to cover the cost of the extra SIM purchase.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Go grab a new card in any store.  public mobile has lots of store sell their sim card now.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Zoey, go to a local sim card retailer (Walmart, K-Mobile, WOW Wireless, London Drugs, The Mobile Shop) and buy a PM SIM Card ($10 plus taxes).  When the one in the mail is received, you can use it as a back up in case something like this happens again.

Once you have the new SIM, sign-in to the My Account, and use the option to change SIM card.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Zoey wrote:

Hi PublicMobile,

I lost my public mobile sim card 3 weeks ago while traveling and ordered a new one as soon as I found out.

It hasn't arrived yet! and without my old sim card I have no way of receiving updates.

and you guys don't have an email or phone number to reach out to! this is frustrating. please help.

@ZoeyNo e-mail, but you can message them through here. Send a message to moderator team. Click this to message the moderators.  Please include in the private message your phone number, name, your account number and PIN code with as much detail as possible to prevent the need for more contact so they can solve the issue right away.

Need Help? Let's chat.